The Singapore Management University is dispensing a marvelous opportunity through its Tahir Indonesian funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The funding is available for Indonesian students.
The program offers S$15,000 per year for motivated students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Singapore.
Marvelous opportunity for Indonesian Students in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
The Singapore Management University is the third self-governing university has over 30 research institutes and centers of excellence and customized corporate training. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs.
Why at Singapore Management University? The university provides job opportunities and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy, and more for the students. At SMU, students will acquire both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: S$15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Indonesian Students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any degree program.
- Possess good academic results.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and character.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities and/or community service involvement.
- Special consideration will be given to those with demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the Singapore Management University. After that applicants must submit a separate financial aid application via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit secondary school examination results, high school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials / extracurricular activity / co-curricular activity / special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Students are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The Singapore Management University offers scholarship of S $ 15,000 to support Indonesian students for tuition fees and study-related expenses.