Advance your research career in the UK with the help of University of Queensland’s MPhil Scholarship. The length of this wonderful program is two years.
This scheme is designed with the purpose of support research in the area of advanced preconditioning and fragmentation. Both domestic and international students are eligible to get this application .
Great chance to receive fund for MPhil degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a higher education institution that focuses strongly on research and teaching. It is divided into three campuses and comprises six faculties, and eight internationally recognized research institutes and over 100 research centers.
Why at the University of Queensland? This university is home to 53,600 students in which 18,000 are international students from 134 countries. The university is awarded many times for its teaching quality than any other. It provides students with various courses and programs to develop skills and knowledge.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MPhil
- Awards: $28,092 per annum for a living stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Available Course or Subjects: MPhil course in Engineering and Computing study areas
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this application , aspirants are required to fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be domestic or international students
- Must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research through the link – https://graduate-school.uq.edu.au/uq-research-degrees
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to submit a separate application for the opportunity as you will be considered for the award after successfully being enrolled in an appropriate program. Once your application for admission is accepted, you can request for this MPhil scholarship: Advanced preconditioning and fragmentation.
- Supporting Documents: These documents will provide support to your application for admission so you must have submitted these in PDG files:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/tetramers for all completed post-secondary study. If you are from China then must provide three documents as your transcript, award certificate and graduate statement/certificate.
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- A copy of your Passport (the information page with your photo only) – to verify your identity and ensure offers are issued correctly.
- Contact details from two referees who can give the best comment on your prior research experience
- Admission Requirements: The entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please click here to get more information.
- Language Requirement: You can showcase your proficiency in English by having at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
The sponsorship will grant award of $28,092 per annum that will be tax-free. This scholarship is available for two years and can be used to cover living expenses.