The Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) is delighted to offer I-Shou University School of Medicine for International Students programme. This is a four-year Full Scholarship MD Program for bachelor degree and applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
The tuition and other required fees, accommodation fees, textbooks and living allowances will be covered by the program granted by TaiwanICDF (Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund).
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue MD programme.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of
- Award: This is a four-year Full Scholarship MD Program for bachelor degree and applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
- English Language Requirements: All courses offered by this programme are taught in English.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Create an account and log in.
- Step 2. Enter application data.
- Step 3. Confirm the information you have entered. Once you clicked on the ” Finish &Print ” button, you can only view your application data and print it. The account will be invalid.
- Step 4. Submit the application form, together with your other application documents, to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/Consulate (General)/ Representative Office in your country