The Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) is delighted to offer I-Shou University School of Medicine for International Students programme. This is a four-year Full Scholarship MD Program for bachelor degree and applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
The tuition and other required fees, accommodation fees, textbooks and living allowances will be covered by the program granted by TaiwanICDF (Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund).
A fine program for candidates.
User Review( vote)
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue MD programme.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of
- Award: This is a four-year Full Scholarship MD Program for bachelor degree and applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply.
- English Language Requirements: All courses offered by this programme are taught in English.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Create an account and log in.
- Step 2. Enter application data.
- Step 3. Confirm the information you have entered. Once you clicked on the ” Finish &Print ” button, you can only view your application data and print it. The account will be invalid.
- Step 4. Submit the application form, together with your other application documents, to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/Consulate (General)/ Representative Office in your country