The Viber Mobile Technology offers three $1,000 scholarships to higher-education enrolled students. These opportunities are available exclusively for the students of USA on the basis of competition.
The aim of The grants is to help the next generation reach their potential.
User Review( votes)
Viber is a cross-platform instant messaging and voice over IP (VoIP) application operated by Japanese multinational company.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: These opportunities are available for graduate students.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: Each of three recipients will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship.
- Nationality: U.S.
- Number of Awards: Three opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Legal Residents of the United States
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Employees of Viber Media, its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students: Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited college or university during the 2017-2018 academic school years.
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- Please save your essay as a Word document and email it to scholarships-at-viber.com.
- Please title your email “Viber Scholarship Submission – Last Name, First Name.”
- Please include a 50-100 word personal introduction with your submission. Your introduction/bio may be published on Viber’s blog or social media platforms along with your essay.
- Note that scholarship winners will be required to provide proof of identification and current enrollment in an accredited institution as described in the eligibility section below.