Education strengthens one’s intelligence and abilities and develops a personality. Keeping under eye the importance of education, the University of Tampere is offering its International Advancement Scholarships.
The educational award is designed to provide financial aid for ambitious students pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree at the university.
Tampere University International Advancement Scholarships in Finland
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Finland.
User Review( votes)
Tampere University is one of the top universities in Tampere, Finland. UTA is a culturally committed institution of higher education whose social mission is to educate visionaries who understand and improve the world.
Why study at the University of Tampere? The Tampere university community responds to strategically selected global and local challenges through our multi- and transdisciplinary research, development, and innovation activities.
Application Deadline: For applicants to Master’s programs, the application ends on 11 January 2023. For applicants to Bachelor’s programmes, the application ends on 18 January 2023 at 15.00 (UTC+2).
- University or Organization: University of Tampere
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Access Mode: Online
- Awards: 1500 €
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates for an undergraduate degree and have an undergraduate degree for a master’s degree from a recognized university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to be admission to the degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must include a CV and a motivation letter for this free study.
- Language Requirements: An applicant must have a completed university-level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of the desired program or a closely related subject. University accepts the following tests as proof of a good command of English:
- IELTS (Academic), International English Language Testing System; 6.5 with no individual score below 5.5
- PTE (Academic), Pearson’s Test of Academic English
The University of Tampere will provide an award amount of 1500 € to the successful candidates.