Titas Sweater Industries Ltd. is pleased to announce the prestigious ‘Titas Fellowship’ for the year 2021-2022 for outstanding Bangladeshi students.
The educational award aims to support outstanding students who are going to take part in the graduate degree programme at any QS Ranking Top 1000 institution around the world.
Nice offer for Bangladeshi Citizen.
User Review( votes)
Why should apply for Titas Fellowship? Students can get exciting fields of activity as well as numerous additional services. They have access to the careers centre that will help them to kick-start their career.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Provider: Titas Sweater Industries Ltd.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Tuition – fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Local students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a Bangladeshi Citizen.
- Must be admitted into a graduate program closely related to any four of the Titas’s focus areas (Textile Engineering, Apparel Merchandising Environmental Sustainability, Chemical Engineering).
- Must be under 32 years of age.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have already received some form of scholarship from their university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For an application, applicants need to take admission in any QS Ranking Top 1000 institution around the world. After taking admission, they can get application form or any other queries regarding the fellowship please e-mail to fellowship-at-titassweater.com
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Fellowship winners will have to apply again for the next year if they wish to be considered for continuation of support.