Tel-Aviv University is offering TATA Foundation Scholarships for Indian students. These grants can be applied to help cover tuition for undergraduate and graduate program.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university. Eligibility for the scholarship is only for incoming students that were accepted and have confirmed their registration.
Fine Scholarships for Indian Students at Tel-Aviv University.
User Review( votes)
Tel Aviv University is Israel’s leading center of higher learning, providing an education for 30,000 students ranked among the finest in the world.
University or Organization: Tel-Aviv University
Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate program
Award: Cover tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Indian students
The program can be taken in Israel
Application Deadline: Closed
- TATA Foundation has established a fund to support Indian students to come and study at Tel-Aviv University in Israel.
- Indian students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: These grants can be applied to help cover tuition for undergraduate and graduate program.