With the purpose of providing financial support to the brightest candidate, Waikato University is pleased to announce the Tauranga Campus Research masters programme.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, Waikato University is a comprehensive university in New Zealand. It is a world-class university with a high reputation for employment, internationally renowned research, and outstanding teaching and student satisfaction.
Why at Waikato University– At this university, candidates can study a broad range of subjects to shape a qualification that matches to their strengths and career interests. It helps the candidate with career planning, developing a CV and cover letters, interview skills, enhancing their employability skills.
- University or Organization: Waikato University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research masters degree
- Award: Up to $23,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three opportunities are available
- Nationality: New Zealand or an international student
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand or international students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects The grant is open to pursuing a master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicants must meet the given eligibility criteria:
The grant is open for the candidates who have applied to enroll or be planning to enroll, full-time1 in a thesis of 90-points or more as part of their first master’s degree at the University of Waikato.
Applicant must commence their thesis enrolment within six months of the closing date of the round in which they apply and must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or an international student.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The eligible applicants can apply for the opportunity through the given link: https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/siw_lgn
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit Personal Statement (using the prescribed template), an academic reference from their (proposed) master’s thesis supervisor or a member of the academic staff at the institution at which they obtained the qualification that defines their eligibility to enter the master’s program
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant must need to apply for admission at the university
- Language Requirement: In order to receive the program applicants must demonstrate that they have fulfilled the English language requirement
- Each successful candidate will receive a value of up to $23,000
- It will be paid towards the recipient’s tuition fees with the remainder of the Scholarship paid directly into the recipient’s bank account in three equal installments