Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to announce the Victoria Tongarewa Scholarship to new freshmen students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Acceptable offer to study in New Zealand with an educational award.
User Review( votes)
As the oldest university in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law and some scientific disciplines humanities. It is consistently ranked among the world’s best universities.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? The university pushed the candidate to think independently and inspired to succeed. It offers an exceptionally wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate program and an outstanding academic community with a global perspective.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Awards: up to $5,000 or $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 19 The studentships are available
- Nationality: International student
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: 1 June (For Trimester 2), 30 November (For Trimester 1), 1 September (For Trimester 3) annually
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicants must be international full fee-paying students who have not completed their secondary education at a New Zealand secondary school or their prerequisite degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The eligible candidates can apply online for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a personal statement outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University, academic goals and why you merit the program, any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community, full transcripts, other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the opportunity s, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must need to meet English language requirements.
The financial aid positions will be paid towards tuition fees
- 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 will be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate candidates.
- 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be available to postgraduate candidates.