Tsinghua–UC Berkeley Shenzhen Institute of China is thrilled to announce the TBSI International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship is open for all international applicants.
This programme is available for international students who wish to earn a PhD degree at TBSI in China. The students will be reimbursed with a sum of money per year towards their programme fee by the university as an award for winning this scholarship.
Great opportunity for applicants in China.
User Review( votes)
Tsinghua–UC Berkeley Shenzhen Institute is the result of an agreement between Tsinghua University, UC-Berkeley, and the Shenzhen government. It was founded in 2014 and is currently ranked 17th in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Why choose to study at Tsinghua–UC Berkeley Shenzhen Institute? TBSI is an institute that incorporates global standard research and education in its programmes which in turn prepares global leaders. It strives to train entrepreneurs and global leaders in science and technology. Over the years, it has built new trans-disciplinary research programs and graduate curriculum that is now recognised globally.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Tsinghua–UC Berkeley Shenzhen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: RMB 30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates coming in from regions outside of China are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes at TBSI are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an accepted PhD students at TBSI.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should complete the Online Application during the designated THU application period. The applicants do not need to submit a separate application for the scholarship. Eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Two academic recommendation letters
- Passport personal information page
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit scanned images of all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 7.0
- CET – 500
- TEPT – Pass
The recipients of this scholarship will receive an amount of RB 30,000 per year towards the cost of tuition of the applied programme at TBSI.