The University of Barcelona School of Economics is offering four Teaching Assistant (TA) Scholarships. These scholarships are aimed at students joining the MSc in Economics or the PhD in Economics in the academic year 2018-2019.
The University of Barcelona is a public university located in the city of Barcelona, Catalonia in Spain.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 5, 2018 (TA PhD scholarships) and June 10, 2018 (TA MSc scholarships)
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc or PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of economics.
- Scholarship Award:
TA MSc scholarships: The scholarship period is nine months, November 2018 and covers monthly a gross monthly period of €400.
TA PhD scholarships: Scholarships will be awarded to cover €800 each month for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Nationality: Students from Spain are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available for MSc programme and two scholarships for PhD programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Spain are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via email.