The University of Canterbury is delighted to offer the Teaching Development Awards for deserving candidates in NewZealand.
This scheme will benefit lecturer only staff and clinical educators at the University of Canterbury. Applications are currently available for the academic year 2020-21.
A wonderful chance for New Zealand aspirants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury was established in 1873 and it is a public research university. It offers degrees in commerce, engineering, forestry, health sciences, law, music, arts education, speech and language pathology, science, fine arts, sports coaching and teaching.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The University provides right stability between excellent teaching, research and high quality. At this university, aspirants will get a world-class education and enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Teaching
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand candidates are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Teaching programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have to complete the following criteria:
- Applicants must be fully self-funding your studies
- The candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply, seekers needed to fill the form for teaching programme at this university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants require submitting a CV, transcript, pre-qualification degree, letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your education you must meet university entrance requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission at the university, you mandatory to apply any affirmation of your English language skills.
Aspirants will get $10000 which will be used to support research (be that an assistant or other operational support costs) and to enable conference attendance where appropriate.