Teesside University offers a wide range of scholarships for international and EU students starting from January 2020. The studentships are awarded to pursue a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the university.
Teesside University generates and applies the knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities we serve. Through education enriched by research, innovation, and engagement with business and the professions, we transform lives and economies.
A fine program for candidates
User Review( vote)
Course Level: The studentships are awarded to pursue foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate programme
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Award: The value of The grant is either £1,500 or £2,000, based on your GPA or UKVI IELTS score.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- Teesside University offers scholarships to international (non-EU) students who apply with higher than average grades or English language ability. TheTeesside University international awards apply to full-time students on undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research programmes. The The studentships are not available to students during a work placement year.
- The value of The grant is either £1,000 or £1,500, based on your GPA or UKVI IELTS score. Your eligibility is assessed upon application and details will be included in your offer letter. The The studentships are available to both sponsored and self-funded students and are awarded in the first year of study only, as a fee-reduction.
- You are eligible for one Scholarship only – either the academic merit-based Scholarship rate, based on your GPA, or the English level scholarship, based on your UKVI IELTS score.
- Details of our scholarship levels for specific qualifications can be found on the relevant country tab below. If you do not see your country listed, please contact us directly and we will provide you with full details.
Nationality: International (non-EU) students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements:
- This award is awarded based on your UKVI IELTS scores.
- If you achieve a UKVI IELTS score of 0.5 above the minimum requirement for your course, you can receive £1,500
- If you achieve a UKVI IELTS score of 1.0 above the minimum requirement for your course, you can receive £2,000
- If you hold a Secure English Language Test (SELT) score other than UKVI IELTS, you have the option to submit it and sit an interview with the ELC.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for January 2020 intake