Telfed is actively providing financial support to talented students through an outstanding Financial-Need funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The purpose of The grant is to support students who want to undertake a degree programme at a host university.
A wonderful chance for students to get educational fund in Israel.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? They strive to assist students in their learning process right from school level to graduation. They also help students achieve a good understanding of basic concepts, provide comprehensive information on various exams.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Telfed
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree programme
- Award: Up to a maximum of 3,800NIS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Southern African
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: Southern African heritage
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree programme in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only students of Southern African heritage (up to 3rd generation) and new Olim from Australia and New Zealand are invited to apply.
- Students who meet the program criteria and volunteer for PRAS will be given preference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being considered for the opportunity , students are required to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach Tehdut Zehat, proof of enrollment, income statement, Proof of Southern African lineage and send it to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of up to a maximum of 3,800NIS. The aid amounts vary according to need.