Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Positions offered by KU Leuven. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
During this programme, you will get the chance to not only work with professionals but also play an active role in a team. Moreover, you will participate in workshops, conferences, public events and other activities.
Beneficial offer for students to get educational fund to complete their PhD degree in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1834, KU Leuven is a research university in the Dutch-speaking city of Leuven in Flanders, Belgium. It is the largest university in Belgium and the Low Countries.
Why study at KU Leuven? By studying at this university, students will enrich yourself every day with innovative insights. Here, you will contribute, directly or indirectly, to high-quality education and innovative scientific research.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: KU Leuven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Belgium students
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Belgium
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Professionalization of Science: Analysis and Normative Implications
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a keen interest in the ethical and social aspects of scientific research
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of undergraduate and master’s degree work
- Applicants must have some formal education in science will be considered a plus
- Applicants must have strong writing and analytical skills
- Applicants must have the ability to meet deadlines and complete a PhD thesis within the defined project time
- Applicants must have the capacity to work both as an independent researcher and as part of a team
- Applicants must have the ability to work in an interdisciplinary context.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this position, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, sample of written work: a paper or master’s thesis, contact details of two references.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a masters degree in a relevant discipline: philosophy (of science), applied ethics, history (of science), sociology or related social science, theology, law.
- Language Requirement: Students must have fluency in English, both written and orally.
Benefits: KU Leuven will provide a salary for students to complete their PhD degree in Belgium.