Over 600 opportunities are available at the Tennessee Technological University for both home and international students. These are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
The university awards and grants are defined according to the requirements of each award on the basis of their academic performance, community service, residence, financial requirement, leadership experience, and other criteria.
Tennessee Technological University, popularly known as Tennessee Tech, is an accredited public university located in Cookeville, Tennessee, United States, a city approximately 70 miles east of Nashville.
Application Deadline: December 15th
- These are available for both US and international students.
- These are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Take a moment to review the information below before starting your ScholarWeb application process.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- To complete the university’s application, you must be admitted to Tennessee Tech (The admission application for Fall 2022)
- Any required supplementary materials must be received and processed by January 15 to be fully considered. Supplementary materials include:
- Official Transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended
- FAFSA (completed by December 15 used for consideration for need-based awards)
- Any required letters of recommendation (must be received in ScholarWeb by January 15)
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman MUST be received by January 15.
- Review the Scholarship Timeline.
- Tennessee Tech’s application must be completed each year.