Up to 600 opportunities are available for students at the Tennessee Technological University. The studentships are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
Tennessee Technological University, popularly known as Tennessee Tech, is an accredited public university located in Cookeville, Tennessee, United States, a city approximately 70 miles east of Nashville.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: This single application submitted through ScholarWeb is utilized for the awarding of over 600 scholarship opportunities.
- Nationality: US and international students
- The award can be taken in theUSA
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for both US and international students.
- Entrance Requirements:The studentships are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please take a moment to review the information below before starting your ScholarWeb application process. The application for the 2019–2020 academic year will open on August 1, 2018, and the deadline to apply is December 15, 2018.
Before you begin, remember…
- To complete the University’s application, you MUST be admitted to Tennessee Tech (application for Fall 2019 opened on July 12, 2018).
- Any required supplementary materials must be received and processed by January 15 to be fully considered. Supplementary materials include:
- Official Transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended
- FAFSA (completed by December 15; used for consideration for need-based awards)
- Any required letters of recommendation (must be received in ScholarWeb by January 15)
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman MUST be received by January 15.
- Review the Scholarship Timeline.
- Tennessee Tech’s application must be completed each year.
- Note: Students should always complete the University’s application each year regardless of their prior year’s Award(s). Renewable departmental scholarships require an application each year in order to be renewed. (Admissions scholarships renew automatically as long as all requirements are met).
Do I have to submit an essay in order to apply for programmes
All students should complete the goals statement and career plans essays in ScholarWeb. Some scholarships require an additional essay or portfolio.