Texas A&M University is eagerly awaiting applications from interested students for its International Peace Scholarships Fund in the United States. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Peace educational fund is a program which provides scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada.
Established in 1879, Texas A&M University is a first public institution of higher education in Texas. The university provides many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why study at Texas A&M University? Students will build a variety of skills while studying at this university that is required to be part of today’s global workforce. For students learning how to combine school work and free time, it offers time management tips.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world (except the United States or Canada)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or practical training if not combined with coursework.
- To qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the opportunity s through the Texas A&M’s University application. To begin the application process, please follow these steps:
- Login to University application page using your Net ID.
- Be sure to complete the Eligibility and Financial Resources pages within the International/Study Abroad section of the application.
- Complete the application following the instructions.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit your supplemental documents such as letters of recommendation, publications, etc.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
Texas A&M University will provide an educational fund to successful women candidates for graduate studies.