Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Applied Linguistics International Bursaries program offered by the University of Warwick.
These funding opportunities are available to both UK and international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree course at Warwick for the session 2022/2023.
Great offer for overseas students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is a world-class institution for higher learning, research, growth, and technology. According to the Research Excellence System, it consistently performs strongly in the UK league tables and ranks 7th in the UK for its research.
Why would you like to study at the University of Warwick? Via top-notch teaching and research excellence, the university is committed to offering a rigorous academic challenge. They will gain unique experimental facilities here and an outstanding learning atmosphere that will help improve key skills and knowledge.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 20 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Warwick. Eligible international students who secure an offer to study at the university will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the opportunity. After that, you will need to submit your UCAS application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Warwick will provide three scholarships to exceptional students who hold an offer for an undergraduate programme. These Awards will include the following amounts:
- One UK bursary worth £3,000.
- Two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee.