The Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC), Ministry of Education, Thailand, in partnership with Thai universities offers Up to 32 Thailand funding for Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Applicants.
These opportunities are available to pursue master and doctoral programme. The aim of The grants is to strengthen the bond between Thai and Cambodia, Laos Myanmar students.
Fab choice for Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar students.
User Review( votes)
The Office of the Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education, Thailand is responsible for managing higher education provision and promoting higher education development on the basis of academic freedom and excellence.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar, hold a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Applicants have good English proficiency, Maximum age 27 years for a master’s degree, 35 years for the doctoral degree, also must be in good health physically and mentally.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a certified copy of the transcript of records for bachelor’s / master’s degree study with grades and grade point average in English, 2 letters of recommendation in English written by faculty members of the home university. The letter should have an institution emblem or institution’s official stamped on it. Birth certificate or national identification card or certified copy of passport showing date of birth with English translation
- Admission Requirements: There are no admission requirements to apply this free study.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of the host institution.
- These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- Allowance including living allowance and accommodation during the stay in Thai
- Host universities
- A travel expense to and from home country at the beginning and the end of the program term respectively
- Coverage of health and accident insurance during the period of award in Thailand
- Allowance for textbooks
- Tuition and all relevant fees