Are you ready to make a change? It’s time to turn your plans into action. Let’s get going! The University of Kent is offering Thailand’s Second LLM Scholarship for motivated and talented students in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
This educational award is open to students from Thailand who applied for a second taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or January 2023.
Thailand Second LLM Scholarships at University of Kent, UK
Great opportunity for Thai students to study with Thailand Second LLM Scholarships at the University of Kent, UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a public research university with a semi-collegiate structure headquartered in Kent, England. Kent received its Royal Charter on January 4, 1965, and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first Chancellor the following year. It is a global institution with students from 158 different countries and 41% of its academic and research staff based outside the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Kent? Kent is a prestigious university with a dynamic faculty, high student satisfaction, and a reputation for world-class research. It provides an education that allows participants to find work anywhere in the world and provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities for skill development to prepare them for a career. Kent has received the highest grade in the UK Government’s Teaching Quality Framework and a worldwide reputation for excellence.
Application Deadline: 30th November, for January entry.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000 stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Thailand
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Thailand are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Thailand’s Second LLM Scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the University of Kent.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must hold a valid passport demonstrating that they hold Thai nationality
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- To have completed, or be completing, a taught LLM at the University of Kent.
- To have applied for a second taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or
- To have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the second taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to be admitted to the University. After that, students can complete the online application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate will be asked to submit copies of their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study to be accepted.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The University of Kent will provide an award, a stipend of £3,000, to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated above. The scholarship will be given in a single installment in the second term of the program.