Thammasat University is now accepting applications for its scholarships for international students. These are open to pursuing Master of Arts in Asia-Pacific Studies (MAPS) for the year 2019. Applicants from all over the world, with a particular focus in ASEAN countries, are welcome to apply.
Master of Arts in Asia-Pacific Studies (MAPS) is an interdisciplinary graduate program that is designed for internationally – focused students who wish to obtain an in-depth understanding of this fascinating and occasionally turbulent part of the world through multi-faceted and interdisciplinary lenses.
Golden chance for International Students.
User Review( vote)
Formerly known as Thammasat Institute for Study of International Cooperation (TISIC), TIARA ventures into a new era as it was given the trust to expand and take responsibility of Area Studies within the university.
Why at Thammasat University- Thammasat University is a leading Asian educational institute, which has world-class standards in the production of graduates, makes bodies of knowledge and addresses the issues of the country with a commitment to virtues and public interest.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019.
Applicants from all over the world, with a particular focus in ASEAN countries, are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To apply, you need to take admission in the Thammasat University. After taking admission applicants must submit the application form to study at the university. The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Application Form, Official Transcript (certified copy) Original copy will be submitted at the time of registration, Proof of English Proficiency, Statement of Purpose & Study Plan, One ID Photo (Passport size), ID or Passport Copy, Evidence of Payment (Application Fee)
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and above from an accredited university
- Language Requirement: The student must have a minimum requirement for English Proficiency is 6.5 for IELTS, 550 for paper-based TOEFL test, 79 for internet-based TOEFL test, and 213 for computer-based TOEFL test or 550 for TU-GET. The official score report of English Proficiency is valid only if the test was taken no more than 2 years prior to the last date of the application submission period.
- Benefit: For the applicant, the 1,000 Baht can be made on the first day of class (if you are accepted to the program).