Applications are being accepted for Khon Kaen University scholarships for the students of ASEAN and GMS countries. The funded awards are available for pursuing master’s degree, higher graduate diploma degree or doctoral degree.
The objective of this program is to support education and extend educational opportunities to personnel in GMS and ASEAN countries with no binding condition or obligation.
Excellent fully-funded program in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
Khon Kaen University or KKU is a public research university in Thailand. It was the first university established in northeastern Thailand and remains the oldest and largest university in the region.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline: Closed
- To be eligible for the award applicants must have to meet the following requirements
- The applicant must hold one of the nationalities of these mentioned ASEAN or GMS countries.
- The applicant must have the official permission to study at Khon Kaen University from the institute/organization to which the applicant is affiliated in the homeland country, and must be able to show the authorized signature of the highest rank officer in charge or by a person with the equivalent authority. The applicant must not be over 40 years of age on the date of application; the final decision is made by the Committee only.
- The applicant must fulfil all the requirements as per those who are eligible to study in that particular curriculum at Khon Kaen University. Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei) and GMS countries (Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, and South China (Yunnan and Guangxi).
How to Apply
In order to apply applicants must need to take admission in Master’s degree, higher graduate diploma degree or doctoral degree at the university. After taken admission, they can fill the application form through an online portal.
- Applicants need to submit two letters of recommendation, one letter of permission, and other supporting documents.
- For the admission, candidates must have evidence of appropriate academic qualifications to undertake the proposed program.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The scholars will receive tuition fees not exceeding 200,000 Baht per year, research/thesis costs of 18,000 Baht per year, and travel expenses.