In today’s world, most of the student’s facing financial difficulties during their studies. So in order to help such candidates, the University of West London has launched the Atul Pathak programme for the academic year 2019/20.
A fine opportunity for all students to study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1992, the University of West London is the public university that offers both excellent employment and funding opportunities. It has an environment, which provides online access to resources to support course modules.
Why at the University of West London? The university provides the best and new learning facilities for the students. Their programs are designed to help them develop qualities and good academic skills by which they can easily reach educational goals.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be registered on a CLBS course during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- You must write a short thank you letter to the donor responsible for funding this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to [email protected] or post to Office of Development and Alumni Relations University of West London St Mary’s Road Ealing, London W5 5RF
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The participants need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Benefits: One grant will be awarded which will provide an amount of £3,000 to a successful participant.