Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of Mastercard programme offered by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The purpose of this funding award is to provide 280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees during the master’s programme for international students who are going to begin their study at the university.
Desirable offer to receive financial assistance for higher education in Sweden.
User Review( vote)
Situated in Gothenburg, Sweden, Chalmers is a highly democratic university. They have become renowned locally and internationally for education, science and innovation with a broad range of applications from this beautiful and diverse part of the globe.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university is Sweden’s best-known and best-reputed university. In solving complex real-life issues with theoretical expertise, they have imagination.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for applicant from Central or South America (including Mexico).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens of a Central or South American country who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents: certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcripts of completed courses and grades, relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, curriculum vitae (CV), letter of motivation, letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide all the following study expenses:
280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees during the Master’s programme (4 semesters/2 years). Engineering Master’s programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 70 000/semester (SEK 280 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters). Therefore we recommend that prospective Engineering Master’s applicants who are citizens of one of the above countries apply for this application .
Architecture Master’s programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 95 000/semester (SEK 380 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters).