Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, the University of Queensland is granting the Paul Compton International funding for deserving students. This funding opportunity is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The purpose of this award is open for the high performing Australian and international candidates, who wish to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of the leading universities in Australia. It aims for excellence through information development, preservation, transition, and implementation. It worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? Applicants will get a variety of advice and resources at this university to equip them with the skills and experience to prepare for their future career and transition successfully from student to professional.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: At least $6,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in the field of Business and Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, Students must intend to enrol or be enrolled in an approved postgraduate coursework program in the School of Business full-time. Students must provide documentary evidence of financial need and have a minimum of 16 units to complete in their approved program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this bursary, seekers are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must send an outline of your proposed research project, benefits that may result from the completed project, studies report and any other documentation you think would support your application. Submit all these documents to med.prizes-at-uq.edu.au.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the postgraduate degree, claimants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to demonstrate their English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
Each successful scholar will receive at least $6,500 but will not exceed annual income from the endowment, payable towards tuition fees only