If you are seeking an opportunity to cover your living cost at a UK university, then you should apply for the Foundation Bursary program at Buckinghamshire New University in the United Kingdom.
The Foundation Award is available for the UK and EU candidates for undertaking an undergraduate degree program. It has the purpose of helping students in covering their living expenses at Bucks during their studies.
A valuable program for the UK and EU participants
User Review( votes)
Buckinghamshire New University was founded in 1891 as the Science and Art School and officially recognized as a university in 2007. It is a public university which was ranked 12th in a list of creative UK universities.
Why at Buckinghamshire New University? At Bucks, the participants have a great environment for learning with some exciting locations. They will also have career-focused courses along with opportunities for developing their personality.
- University or Organization: Buckinghamshire New University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2020, for February 2020 entry
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only the UK and EU students are allowed to participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must commence their full-time degree study on either High Wycombe, Aylesbury or Uxbridge campuses in February 2020.
How to Apply
The following two steps will lead you the way towards receiving the grant-
- Step 1: Candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program before applying to the award.
- Step 2: After being enrolled, the participants are eligible to complete the award application form. The form should be sent to [email protected] before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the university might ask applicants to submit their academic records, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- Language Requirement: An ideal participant must have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
The bursary will provide an amount of £1500 into three installments as on the reduction of Book Street Halls of Residence. Furthermore, it will also give a grant of £500 into the student’s bank account.