Highly qualified Indian students have an amazing opportunity to apply for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great opportunity for Indian students
User Review( vote)
As India’s largest oil and gas exploration and Production Company, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation was founded on 14 August 1956 and now ranked 11th among the Top 250 Global Energy Companies by Platts.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives an opportunity for Indonesian students to further their master’s studies in their chosen field. It gives advice and a range of services to empower candidates with the skills and knowledge for their future career.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Professional courses
- Award: 48,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1000 awards are available
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Professional courses or masters course in Engineering, Medical, Business Administration, Geology and Geophysics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of a masters degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA. The grant will be awarded only for pursuing full-time regular courses by AICTE/ MCI/UGC/Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
- Candidates must have to pursue four years of Engineering/MBBS courses/Two years Masters Course in Business Administration &Two years Masters Degree in Geology/ Geophysics. The gross annual income of a family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than ` 4.50 lakhs per annum (i.e. ` 37,500/- per month). Applicant should be a maximum of 30 years as on 1st October 2019 of the Academic Session of the year of advertisement.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this education award, then you are needed to take admission in a professional or master’s degree coursework at any Indian university. After being registered, claimants can submit their award application in the prescribed ‘Application format’ which can be downloaded from ONGC’s website.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking acceptance of admission, claimants need to obtain a minimum of 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly, 60% marks are necessary for graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology/Geophysics/MBA. Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA/CGPA) of minimum 6.0 in 10 point’s scale of the grading system.
- Language Requirements: All claimants must provide evidence of English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to 48,000 per annum.