If you want to get a higher education, then the Ashesi University is proudly announcing its The Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship. The grant is a partnership between the Jim Ovia Foundation, and the Africa-America Institute, to educate young Africans to lead the continent.
The study award is open for African country select high achieving students, from under resourced backgrounds, a full education that will provide them with the necessary skills for a dynamic and innovation-driven career.
User Review( votes)
Ashesi University’s mission is to propel an African renaissance by educating ethical, entrepreneurial leaders. It is recognized as one of the best universities in Africa, with an educational experience that successfully sets out to reward students for improving their lives and careers.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2020
University or Organization: Ashesi University
Course Level: MA, PhD Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: West African country Students
The program can be taken Ghana
Eligible Countries: West African country students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any MA, PhD Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Students must also meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country, residing in Africa
- Exhibit strong academic record and penchant for high-achievement
- Candidates must be demonstrate a Financial Need
- Present an active record of youth leadership within his/her community
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship, students must complete the application and scholarship process detailed here: http://www.ashesi.edu.gh/admissions/how-to-apply.html
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are needed to meet the minimum entry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Benefit: The Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders support will provide tuition, room and board for undergraduate study at Ashesi.