Want to be financially secure for your education? Good News! Ghana Technology University College is pleased to announce GTUC President’s Scholarship.
The study program is available for only Ghana students. It is to provide consistent guidelines to the University community for the awarding of the scholarships.
Valuable chance to study in Ghana.
User Review( vote)
The university will promote relevant cutting-edge technology, leadership development and an enterprise culture to deliver value to Ghana and the world. They will promote relevant cutting-edge technology, leadership development and an enterprise culture to deliver value to Ghana and the world.
Why at Ghana Technology University College? GTUC is a center for academic excellence providing an enabling environment for quality teaching and learning, research, intellectual creativity, innovation and service to community.
Application Deadline: February 12, 2020
University or Organization: Ghana Technology University College
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Ghana Students
The program can be taken Ghana
Eligible Countries: Ghana students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate and postgraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- All scholarship students must be in good standing with the office of judicial and ethical programs, such as the disciplinary committees etc.
- Completion of all assigned and registered credit hours in the chosen programme is essential if the renewal or re-application of the scholarship is to be sought
- Scholarship recipients must maintain the required cumulative weighted average (CWA). Grades are subject to review on a semester by semester basis.
- For undergraduate programmes, any scholarship recipient who earns a CWA of less than 70.00 means that the candidate forfeits the scholarship. For University of Coventry programmes, students whose grades fall below an “A” – that is CWA of 70.00 to 74.00 automatically forfeits the scholarship scheme.
- All awards are tentative subject to legislative or statutory appropriation, final verification of academic records and acceptance to GTUC.
- Full-time enrollment in a regular diploma, top up, degree and post graduate program is required
For Undergraduate students, scholarship applicant must enter the institution with a grade of at most;
- An Aggregate of 9 – for SSCE candidates applying for degree programmes,
- An Aggregate of 10 – for WASSCE candidates applying for degree programmes,
- An Aggregate of 12 – for students wishing to enroll in Diploma programmes,
- A Distinction for Diploma students wishing to be enrolled for top-up degree programmes.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants must automatically consider for this scholarship program.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are needed to meet the minimum entry requirementsof the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to complete application form, scan and attach your passport sized photograph and relevant documents Print a copy of the completed form and submit to GTUC Admissions Office.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Benefit: Scholarship funds awarded through this scheme will be limited to the costs of tuition, University fees (excluding Orientation Fee) and in selected cases, books.