Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. is happy to announce the Keith M. Fletcher Excellence in Ethics Scholarships for U.S. students. This funding program is available for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational opportunity helps and supports needy students who are facing financial crises.The funding program is open for the interested students who want to pursue a law degree at the university.
Nice chance for students to get benefited in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., respectively, are a Houston personal injury law firm. It represents victims of car accidents, truck accidents, work injuries, and wrongful death. It lawyers are personal injury prosecutors with a commitment to serving victims with dedication and passion.
Why study at Simmons and Fletcher, P.C.? It offers a wide variety of opportunities and awards to motivate excellent students to achieve success.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is July 1, 2023.
- Provider or Organization: Simmons and Fletcher, P.C.
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Law
- Award: First Prize is $1000, Second Prize is $500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the U.S.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from U.S. students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Law degree programme in Ethics at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a lawful U.S. permanent resident or citizen.
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a U.S. law school.
- Must not have received the same scholarship in a previous year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a completed essay (of 1,000 words or more) mentioning the importance of pro-bono legal work and a completed application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to be currently enrolled in a U.S. law school.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. will provide two awards in which First Prize is $1000 and the Second Prize is $500.