Educational Fund provides students with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge. Therefore, the University of Queensland is offering the PhD international awards in Meeting Challenges of Big Data to assist students. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
An admirable opportunity that will help students by providing financial support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland offers comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It is committed to providing high-quality education and teaching climate-driven science.
Why study at the University of Queensland? In QU, students enter a lively and diverse group of students who are willing to live their complete university life. Candidates here will receive outstanding instruction, versatility and facilities to ensure academic performance.
Application Deadline: January 3, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering and Computing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have accomplished some research experience to get considered for this programme.
- Must have accomplished an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually for three years with the possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances