The University of Liverpool Management School has partnered with Sky and Kick It Out to offer the Kick It Out Scholarships to four deserving students from under-represented ethnic groups in 2023-2024.
The tuition fee financial aid positions will be awarded to students that have applied to and hold an offer for the Football Industries MBA programme at the University of Liverpool. The grants is valued at £25,000 per year.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool Management School is a world-leading centre for management and leadership education and research at the University of Liverpool which is a public university ranked 129th in the world.
Why study at the University of Liverpool Management School? The University of Liverpool Management School strives to enhance the employability of our students and inspire future leaders to become socially responsible global citizens through the provision of careers education, including skill development activities and guest speaker sessions, and opportunities to work and study abroad.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2023
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool Management School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £25,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students who are permanently residing in the UK are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Football Industries MBA programme offered at the University of Liverpool Management School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be permanently residing in the UK.
- The applicants must have been assessed for fee status as a ‘home’ student, or expect to be assessed as a ‘home student‡.
- The applicants must be commencing study in the academic year 2023-2024.
- The applicants must be from an under-represented ethnic group.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply online via the university application portal. All applicants for the Football Industries MBA programme will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts and certified translations if applicable
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: Candidates applying must have a minimum of 3 years of substantial managerial experience in the private or public sector and are expected to hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or equivalent professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The financial aid positions will provide the full cost of tuition fees, i.e. £25,000 per year, to the selected students for the academic year 2023- 2024.