The Malaysian Government is offering Malaysia international awards (MIS) to pursue postgraduate degree programs for the academic year 2022-2023.
Interested international graduates with outstanding academic and co-curricular backgrounds are welcome to apply for this application to further their studies in leading Malaysian universities and higher education institutions with the opportunity to enjoy Malaysian hospitality and a world-class higher education experience.
A marvelous chance for international students in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the opportunity is 15th June 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Priority will be given to the following areas of study:
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism, and Information
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing, and pharmacy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- intend to pursue full-time postgraduate studies (Masters/PhD) in Malaysia; or
- are currently pursuing full-time postgraduate studies in Malaysian public universities and selected private higher educational institutions.
- How to Apply: The application for MIS can be accessed on our online application system via the link.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to provide all the necessary information
and have the compulsory documents listed below scanned and saved in PDF format and later uploaded to the online application system:
- Application Form;
- A certified copy of the Passport as evidence of nationality (with a minimum validity of 6 months);
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript(s):
Transcripts of undergraduate studies (additional Master‡s degree transcript for PhD applicants).
- Reflect on the record of all the courses taken throughout the previous study program (s)
- Must be submitted together with a certified official document issued by the applicant‡s alma mater describing the institution‡s grade in the system if the applicant‡s transcript does not
include information on CGPA, marks, or score percentile.
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Endorsement Form;
- Admission letter from Malaysian university/higher education institute (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vita
- Research Proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Masters applicants: obtaining CGPA 3.0 / 2nd Class Upper (Honours) or higher at Bachelor‡s
- PhD applicants: obtaining CGPA 3.0 / excellent results at Masters level in courses related to the
intended study program.
- English Language Requirements: Mastering good proficiency in the English Language:
- Obtaining band 6.0 or higher in IELTS; or
- Obtaining a total score of 550 or higher in
- TOEFL paper-based test (PBT); or
- Has obtained a previous degree(s) with English used as the medium of instructions (evidence is a
This program will cover all study expenses in the following manner:
- This scholarship is limited to tuition fees and a monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 per month.
- Successful applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions).
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.