If you are interested in pursuing degree level courses in Australia, then you have a chance to join the Schloman Family Learning Potential Fund Scholarship at the Queensland University of Technology.
QUT offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses. It aims to achieve real-world sustainability through their research, programs, initiatives and everyday activities.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT is committed to providing real-world learning experiences and research solutions across a broad range of fields and their courses are in high demand.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020
University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
Course Level: Bachelor of Science
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Australian Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Bachelor of Science degree subjects are offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application you must:
- Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia (including dual citizens) are eligible to apply.
- A permanent humanitarian visa holder and New Zealand citizen can apply
- Applicants from a low-income background are eligible to apply.
- Experiencing financial hardship, enrolled in or applying for the Bachelor of Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , applicants need to take admission to study at the university. After taking acceptance, you need to apply through their Equity Scholarships Scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants only need to submit one application form to be considered for all scholarships under the scheme.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to check out the admission requirements page at the university to apply for this study grant.
- Language Requirements: For studying in a proper way at the university, good speaking and writing skills in the English language is a must.
- Benefits: Candidates will receive a scholarship of $5,000 for one year, paid in two installments of $2,500.