If you are a student and have creative writing skills in the USA, then this application is perfect for you! This program is offered by the Self-Publishing School.
The award is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable. It is designed for both domestic & international students who are enrolled in the education program at an accredited US college or university for the semester.
Nice chance for international students to study in the USA
User Review( votes)
The Self-Publishing School is one of the best online education company that teaches people how to write, market & publish their first book in as little as 90 days. It provides programs for students.
Why at Self-Publishing School? In this school, students will learn directly from their top coaches how to make your book a perennial bestseller that brings in consistent revenue month after month.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2020
- University: The Self-Publishing School
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: National and International students are welcome.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Creative Writing·
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are required to have at least a 2.5GPA
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you’re interested to apply for this grant, applicants are required to take part in Creative Writing program. After that, they can apply through an application form.
- Supporting Documents: All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is paid.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you must hold a previous year degree or certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The winning candidate will receive an award amount of $1000. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.