The Korbel School of International Studies is offering scholarships every year, all eligible candidates are invited to apply for one of them named Sié Fellowship. The funding program is conducted by the Sié Chéou-Kang Center in the USA.
This is a two-year, highly competitive scholarship available for outstanding master’s degree-seeking students from the U.S. and abroad. Sié Fellows emerge from the program ready for significant careers in global leadership and service.
Beneficial chance to receive an educational award for masters study in the US.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, the Josef Korbel School of International Studies is one of the world’s leading schools for the study of international relations based in Denver, Colorado. It offers both undergraduate & graduate degree programs.
Why at Josef Korbel School of International Studies? At Korbel, you can expect a vibrant atmosphere and it gives you the knowledge and skills to effect change in a globalized world. Here, students have many opportunities for research, scholarship, internships and study abroad opportunities.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Sié Chéou-Kang Center
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Free-tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible to join the program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue a master’s degree will be awarded in global leadership and service.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must apply for admission at the school. All completed applications to the master’s program at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies are automatically considered for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must upload one official transcript from each college or university attended, official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the last five years, two letters of recommendation statement of purpose, resume/curriculum vitae (CV) & proof of permanent residence (U.S. visa-holding residents only.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of the school for the opportunity.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The sponsorship will cover full tuition fees to the winning candidates for the two-year duration of the study.