The Sievert Larsson Scholarship Fund offers the Full Tuition Fee Waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fees) Scholarships annually to citizens of Thailand at the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg.
The award is a chance to hone skills with a world-class Master’s Degree from Chalmers in Sweden. Thai students admitted to an Engineering Master’s program at Chalmers are eligible for scholarship funding to support their studies.
The Sievert Larsson Scholarship Fund for Thai Students in Sweden
Worthy offer for Thai students to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg was founded in 1829. It conducts research and education in technology and natural sciences at a high international level. With more than 3100 employees and 10,000 students, Chalmers offers engineering, science, shipping, and architecture education.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg? Chalmers provides education and research at the highest international level. They offer a range of scholarship opportunities for master’s studies. With scientific excellence as a basis, Chalmers encourages knowledge and technical solutions for a supportable world.
Application Deadline: 16 January 2023.
- University or Organization: the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fees)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Thai
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Thailand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be given for an Engineering Master’s program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: Both versions of the scholarship are available to-
- Citizens of Thailand only.
- Students with a completed or soon-to-be completed Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum grade of 3.0 (CGPA) from a prestigious Thai University, with a high position on international ranking lists.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for the Sievert Larsson Scholarship are made online via the Chalmers scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to complete their application by submitting the supporting documentation. Check the List of required documents for all applicants to Chalmers.
- Also, provide the following if you have been shortlisted for this scholarship: 1) A personal letter including a description of your financial situation, and 2) A written appraisal from one of your two references.
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the general entry requirement for a Master’s program at Chalmers, the prospective student must hold a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, or Architecture.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can meet the English language requirement by achieving the required score on an internationally recognized English test.
At Chalmers, The Sievert Larsson Scholarship Fund provides scholarships annually to support students who come from financially vulnerable homes and would not otherwise have the opportunity to study in Sweden.
- Version 1: Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fees) during the 2-year program (4 semesters).
- Version 2: Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fees) and 230 000 SEK for costs of living during the 2-year program (4 semesters).