Swansea University is offering the MBA Scholarship in the field of Business administration for the applicants of Non-UK in the UK.
The MBA is a twelve-month full-time programme. Part 1, from October to May consists of two semesters of taught courses. Part 2, from June to October, provides the opportunity for a more customized exploration of your interests through a Management Report.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Business administration
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarship Provider: Swansea University
- The award can be taken at the UK
- We seek applications from high-calibre graduates (with a minimum of a second class honours degree or equivalent) who can demonstrate an ability to benefit from, and contribute to, the programme.
- Candidates from a range of work experience backgrounds are welcome to apply and we will consider each application on its merits. The majority of our students hold at least two year’s work experience, although this is not compulsory.
- IELTS 6.5 (with no scores below 6.0 on any individual component) or internationally recognised equivalent for those whose first language is not English.
Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply: By electronically
Application Deadline: Closed