Research Project Grant in the field of Biological or Conservation projects for the TBA alumni group in Africa. The TBA small grant targets TBA Alumni Groups who have identified specific conservation projects they wish to carry out.
Grants are for a maximum of £1,500. Preference will be for collaborative conservation, research or education projects with clear and measurable impacts. We are particularly interested in cost-effective approaches that can be replicated by other alumni groups. The grant will not support academic studies.
- Study Subject(s): Biological or Conservation projects
- Course Level: Research
- Scholarship Provider: TBA
- The award can be taken at Africa
- Only members of a TBA alumni group can apply. In addition, the proposed project
- Must focus on issues of priority to the alumni group and take place in the group’s country.
- Must be collaborative and allow an exchange of expertise; the project team should constitute not less than 50% members of the TBA alumni group.
- Must be independent of any formal qualification e.g. degree, etc.
Should meet the priority needs of the Alumni group the applicant comes from.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By Post or by electronically
application Deadline: Closed