The University of Birmingham is offering applications for the offering £10,000 GREAT Scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
The scholarship program is available towards tuition fees for one-year LLM postgraduate courses to access world-class UK higher education opportunities. The funding program is open to Indian or Thai students enrolling in master’s programs in UK higher education institutions.
Nice offer to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham was founded on 31 May 1900. It offers more than 350 diverse bachelor courses, 600 masters taught courses, 140 research programs, and above 450 PhD opportunities.
Why study at the University of Birmingham Law School? Birmingham Law School is placed in the 100 and top 60 best law schools worldwide and has a global reputation for its research and teaching. It offers the highest quality academic experience to stretch and challenge students.
Application Deadline: 4 pm on 3 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: the University of Birmingham Law School
- Course Level: One-year Postgraduate (LLM)
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India and Thailand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a one-year postgraduate degree in LLM Programs at the University of Birmingham Law School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should be passport holders of India or Thailand to be applicable
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program to retain the scholarship
- Be domiciled in Thailand or India
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- Must not receive any further scholarships or funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for a scholarship, applicants must have completed an application to study an LLM course at Birmingham.
- Once applicants have made an application to study, applicants will need to complete an online scholarship application form by 3 April 2023 for Masters Law Scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Evidence of qualifications: undergraduate degree. This will normally be a minimum of 2.1 or 2.2 or equivalent.
- Two academic references
- Personal statement: approximately 5000 characters, explaining why you are interested in studying in your chosen program.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check country-specific requirements (India and Thailand) to study at Birmingham Law School.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must provide an English language qualification. Recognized qualifications include IELTS: 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band. Must meet all the Postgraduate English language requirements.
The University of Birmingham will provide £10,000 in financial support to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK.