International Programme Office for Education and Training offers Scholarships to Swedish students to undertake a master’s programmes at University of Gothenburg. Applications must reach the University of Gothenburg no later than 14 February 2019. The scholarship will cover Tuition fees for a Master’s programme at the University of Gothenburg, An additional 27 000 SEK per study semester and the FAS plus insurance for fee-paying students.
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the university.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Scholarship Provider: International Programme Office for Education and Training
Scholarship can be taken at Sweden
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you meet the criteria listed below:
- You are liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities.
- You have applied for a Master’s programme, full-time studies, at the University of Gothenburg by 15 January 2019.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2019.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Sweden students can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarships (UGSS) Programme offers fee-paying students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a Master’s degree programme, with entry autumn semester 2019.
What does it cover? The scholarship covers the tuition fee for the student’s study programme. note that it cannot be used for living expenses, housing etc.
Selection criteria: Academic staff makes the assessment and ranking after the admissions results are published on 4 April 2019. They will have access to your academic merits, CV and Letter of Motivation in order to assess your suitability for the programme as well as your commitment and desire to study. note that it is not possible to combine the UGSS with another scholarship offer from the University of Gothenburg or the Swedish Institute. If you are offered a scholarship by the Swedish Institute, or the Volvo Group Scholarship, or the UGSS Syria, your application for the UGSS will automatically be removed from the selection process.
- Submitting a CV and Letter of Motivation will increase your chances of being selected for a scholarship. There are no specific templates that you have to use for your CV or Letter of Motivation.
- The CV and Letter of Motivation should be submitted via Universityadmissions.se under the ‘other documents’ category and preferably named ‘UG Scholarship CV’ and ‘UG Scholarship Letter of Motivation’ respectively.
- If you have applied for more than one Master’s programme offered by the University of Gothenburg please submit one Letter of Motivation for each.
How to Apply: You can apply for the scholarship by submitting an online scholarship application form. The scholarship application form will be available on our website between 4 February and 14 February 2019.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till 14 February 2019.