Applications are invited for the Erasmus+ International Scholarship program which is provided by the University of Graz for the year 2019-2020.
This study program is available for incoming students at the university. The scholarship is always granted for a maximum of 5.5 months.
Golden opportunity for domestic students.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1585, The University of Graz is Austria’s second oldest university and one of the largest in the country. It is provided 3,300 graduates per academic year, including almost 200 doctoral degrees.
Why at the University of Graz? At the university, students can choose from a total of more than 120 studies. Bachelor’s, master’s and joint degree programs, as well as summer schools, provide compatibility with international systems. Selected doctoral programs create an ideal basis for an academic career.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2020, 15 July 2020
University or Organization: University of Graz
Course Level: Any degree course
Award: 30% to 70% tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this award, Austria students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make your education more affordable, Candidates need to provide get admission to the university. After taking admission, applicants are automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Incoming Students of the Erasmus+ International program will receive a scholarship of € 850 per full month.
- Furthermore, exchange students are exempt from tuition fees. Nevertheless, they may be charged small fees on the same basis as local students for costs such as insurance, student unions and the use of miscellaneous material.