Applications are being accepted for the Research Scholarships from the high-performing aspirants. This bursary is offered by the University of Melbourne for the academic year 2022/2023.
These scholarships are open for both domestic and international students to pursue the research degree program at the university. Up to 350 financial aid positions will be awarded in all subject areas that will provide 100% fee remission
Great opportunity to get a research degree at Melbourne University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university in Australia. It offers academic, sporting, and cultural programs alongside accommodation for all students and faculty.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? Students who study at this university can take advantage of their impressive technology and resources. The university provides an excellent education system and a high standard of living for the scholars.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research degree
- Awards: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 350
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The research degree program will be awarded in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application required for the grant; all eligible students who enrol in a graduate research degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: If applicants wish to apply for a scholarship on the basis of financial disadvantage, personal difficulties or disability or medical condition, they will be asked to provide supporting documents such as a Centre link statement or medical certificates as part of the online application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are normally required to have completed at least a four-year Australian Bachelor’s degree or overseas equivalent and achieved an overall average of greater than 75% in the final year of the degree.
- Language Requirement: You’ll need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
The University of Melbourne covers a 100% fee remission plus award amount of up to $110,000 to the successful candidates.