Earning a degree is an important investment in the future, and funding studies can be challenging. The University of Westminster offers Tuition Fee Awards to help students pay for their studies in the UK.
The University of Westminster offers ten scholarships of £2,000 for Home fee students with a 2.1 Honours degree. Part-time students are also eligible to apply. Students on two-year master’s or part-time courses will receive the award for their first year only.
The University of Westminster Home Part Fee Scholarship, UK
Nice offer for home students to study at the University of Westminster with a Part Fee Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The University of Westminster was founded in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution in London. It offers a broad range of degree apprenticeships at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. More than 700 students benefit from UW yearly thanks to one of the UK’s largest university scholarship schemes.
Why at the University of Westminster? Studying at Westminster will be a life-changing experience, both personally and professionally. Their courses are designed to provide a professionally orientated education. Its Careers and Employability Service works with an ever-growing network of over 3,000 companies to provide students with work placement possibilities and professionally relevant skills for a successful career.
application Deadline: 18 November 2022 at 5 pm
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: One-off £2,000 Tuition Fee Award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award for a master’s course in any subject will be awarded.
- Admissible Criteria: To be worthy, the applicants must check all the given criteria:
- Candidate must hold an offer on a full-time or part-time master’s course starting in January 2023 at the University of Westminster.
- Part-time students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a 2.1 honours degree.
- Assessed as a home student for fee purposes.
- Candidates are not eligible to apply if they already have a master’s degree, Diploma, Professional courses (e.g. RIBA pt III, ACCA, CIMA, CiLEX), integrated Master/MPhil/PhD student, and Conversion courses (e.g. Graduate Diploma in Law).
How to Apply
The application mode is offline.
- How to Apply: To enter the scholarship, applicants must download an application form through the given link: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/home-postgraduate-part-fee-jan-2023-application-form.pdf. Applicants will be asked to write academic qualifications, professional experience, and personal statement on the application.
- Apply for the master’s degree by 8 December 2022.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a completed application form including undergraduate transcripts as pdf attachments to scholarships-at-westminster.ac.uk
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must apply for a master’s course at the university before applying for a scholarship. Entry requirements for each course are mentioned on the course pages, course search or subjects page.
- Language Requirement: The English language requirements for master courses are provided on individual course pages.
The university will provide all the following: A one-off £2,000 Tuition Fee Award paid directly to the university towards tuition fees in the first semester. Selection will depend on academic merit and personal statement.