Do you have a dream of gaining higher education in the UK as a master’s student? With an international scholarship, students can achieve their educational goals. Funded be y the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Chevening Scholarship is now available at the University of Exeter, UK.
The fully-funded Chevening Programme is open to international applicants come from more than 160 countries and territories worldwide. Students considering applying for a one-year master’s degree in any subject are eligible for this award.
Chevening international awards to Study at the University of Exeter, UK.
Excellent offer for worldwide students to study at the University of Exeter with the fully-funded Chevening international awards in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) funded the Chevening Programme with its partner organisations. The Chevening program has developed into a prestigious international scheme established in 1983.
Why at the University of Exeter? Choosing to study at Exeter University is a great decision. Based on full-time, first-degree, and UK-domiciled graduates, it ranks 150 in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings and the top 15 in the Guardian University Guide 2023.
application Deadline: 1 November 2022
- University or Organization: UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: More than 160 countries and territories worldwide
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Awards are typically for a one-year full-time Master‡s degree in any subject offered by the University of Exeter, UK (Check here). Applicants must select three-course choices when applying for a Chevening Award (i.e. not research-focused MRes programmes).
- Admissible Criteria: To apply for a Chevening Scholarship must have the following:
- Candidate must have an undergraduate degree.
- Students must have at least two years of work experience, including voluntary experience.
- Applicants must have leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in their home country.
- Applicant should be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Candidates must return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after their award has ended.
- Students must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable entry into a master‡s programme at a UK university by the time they apply. This is commonly equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree course in the UK but may differ depending on their course and university choice.
- Students must have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- Apply to three different acceptable UK university courses and receive an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
How to Apply
Applications for the Chevening Scholarships programme must be submitted online. Candidates can check if the award is available in their country or territory.
- How to Apply: To be considered for a 2023-24 Chevening award at the University of Exeter, candidates should include a master’s degree programme in course choices on the Chevening application. Applicants should submit a master‡s programme application to the University.
- Supporting Documents: A transcript, English language proficiency results, one completed reference, and how to write a personal statement for a master’s application to the University of Exeter.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements are listed in UK qualifications, such as A levels. However, a wide range of other qualifications is accepted. Taught programmes can be found on the individual programme webpage.
- Language Requirement: Applicant‡s English language skills will need to be at a certain level to study at the University of Exeter, UK.
The UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organisations offer fully-funded scholarships (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included) for a one-year Master‡s degree in any subject and at any of the UK‡s leading universities.
Through the Chevening award programme, the candidate will receive a fully-funded scholarship to undertake any master’s course at the University of Exeter UK.
Award recipients receive:
- Payment of tuition fees with economy travel to and from your country of residence.
- An arrival allowance, entry clearance (visa) application cost, and departure allowance.
- A travel top-up allowance and a contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) covers accommodation and living expenses. The monthly stipend will depend on whether you study inside or outside London.