Florida International University is offering the Wolfsonian’s fellowship for the best and brilliant candidates for the academic year 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
Florida International University is a metropolitan public research university that was founded in 1972. It has 45,359 undergraduates and 7,814 graduate students, including students enrolled in professional programs.
Why at Florida International University? This university offers bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs for all deserving students by which make their career and achieve educational goals.
Application Deadline: December 31.
- University: Florida International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Scholars from outside of the U.S. are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowships are awarded for full-time research at the museum, generally for periods of 3–4 weeks.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have masters or doctoral degree, and others with a significant record of professional achievement in relevant fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants are required to take part in the research program at the university. Applicants are encouraged to email [email protected] to discuss their project prior to submitting an application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admissions, applicants must hold a master’s or doctoral degree before applying for the program.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the following expenses:
- A stipend
- Round-trip travel