The University of Bristol is offering Think Big about Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024.
The grant aims to support international students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice chance for international students to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bristol University is a world-class institution that promotes the creation of innovative graduates through research, as well as cultural, social, economic, and environmental initiatives.
Why would you like to study at the University of Bristol? Students have numerous opportunities to learn career management skills and job placements when attending this university. Students may learn transferable skills that will help them handle the various positions they can experience in their careers.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £6,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters programmes in Law (LLM)
- Eligibility Criteria: Please fulfill the following requirements to see whether you are eligible or not:
- Have applied to start a full-time postgraduate qualification in Law (LLM) at the University of Bristol in September 2023.
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for an award, you must take admission in the postgraduate degree program at this university. After that, you will be able to use this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the admission application, applicants might be asked to submit all the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another. You can get detailed information from here.
- Language Requirement: At the University of Bristol, various programs require different levels of English language skills. Find out more information by clicking here.
The University of Bristol will award one scholarship of £6,500 and one scholarship of £13,000 is available, which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for an LLM qualification.
Application Deadline: Applications will close at 10 AM (UK time) on Monday 24 April 2023.