The University of Bristol invites applications for the Think Big International Foundation Programme Scholarship. this application is open to the applicants who are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
10 scholarships of £5,000 are available to International Foundation Programme (IFP) students for September 2019 entry. These awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and QS World University Ranking was ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities in 2019.
- Applications Deadline: Round One: March 31, 2019, Round Two: June 30, 2019.
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing a degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following program:
- International Foundation Programme – Arts and Humanities
- International Foundation Programme – Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- International Foundation Programme – Social Sciences and Law
- Award: The sponsorship will cover:
- 10 x £5,000 opportunities are available to International Foundation Programme (IFP) students for September 2019 entry.
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: There are ten scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: You can apply for Think Big IFP Scholarships if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes regardless of which country you are from.
- have applied to study one of the International Foundation Programmes at the University of Bristol starting in 2019.
- you will not need to meet any English Language Requirements to apply for the Think Big IFP Scholarships.
- However, you will need to meet any conditions of your academic offer to study to be successfully awarded a Think Big IFP Scholarships, which may include English language requirements.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-guidance/