With the motive to develop more female entrepreneurs, Northumbria University is gladly offering a fantastic scheme called Think Strong Female Entrepreneur Scholarship.
This scholarship will assist talented female students to study either a BA (Hons) Entrepreneurial Business Management or BA (Hons) Business with Entrepreneurship at Northumbria University.
Northumbria University is a reputed higher education institution with a global reputation for academic excellence. It was founded by integrating three colleges named Rutherford College of Technology, the College of Art & Industrial Design, and the Municipal College of Commerce. The university specializes in research and business areas.
Why study at Northumbria University? The institution holds the reputation of being one of the UK’s top ten universities. It comprises two campuses that have impressive architecture, modern teaching buildings, and vibrant environment study and sports facilities. The university has been solving the problems of a new era and transforming lives through its research and innovation.
Application Deadline: June 18, 2020
- University or Organization: Northumbria University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000 in cash per year
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU applicants only
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship will be awarded to students who are enrolled in one of the following courses:
- BA (Hons) Entrepreneurial Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business with Entrepreneurship
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this scholarship, you need to fulfil the given criteria:
- Must be a UK/EU applicant
- Must be female
- Must have applied for, and be offered a place on BA (Hons) Entrepreneurial Business Management or BA (Hons) Business with Entrepreneurship for September 2020
- Must choose Northumbria as your firm choice by 18 June 2020 (TBC)
- Must meet all individual course entry requirements
- Must be a self-funded student (i.e. not in receipt of sponsorship or other funding for the payment of fees, such as employer funding)
- Must apply for one or more elements of the Government Student Finance package (for example, tuition fee loan, maintenance loan) for your application to be means-tested
- Must register with Student Finance England (SFE), Student Finance Wales (SFW) or Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI)
- Must agree to share consent via your Government Finance Provider with Northumbria University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process. Candidates, who have been selected to study in any approved course, will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To study in an undergraduate program at the university, you need to hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The University usually requires applicants to have sufficient knowledge of English. Candidates who are non-native English speakers can demonstrate their ability by having one of the following qualifications: ELTS, PTE Academic, or equivalent.
Benefits: This scholarship will provide all successful candidates with £2,000 in cash per year throughout any approved course.