Otago Polytechnic is actively helping bright students through its mind-blowing Covid-19 Relief Scholarship. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This funding opportunity will ease students’ financial load by providing an award of NZ$ 2,000 to NZ$ 15,000. There is no geographical restriction.
Opened in 1870, Otago Polytechnic was formerly known as King Edward Technical College and is based in the heart of Auckland, New Zealand. It has been providing high quality and career-focused education to students.
Why would you like to enrol in any program at the Otago Polytechnic? Finest tertiary teachers, affordable accommodation options, dedicated staff, and modern facilities make this institution the best place to study. It has been providing students with the skills and knowledge that they need to achieve success in life.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Otago Polytechnic
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, master, diploma and certificate programme
- Awards: NZ$ 2,000 to NZ$ 15,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open for the following courses:
- Pathway programmes, English+Diploma
- Master of Applied Management
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree programmes
- Diploma programmes Level 5 and 6
- Certificate Level 2-5
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for one of the courses mentioned above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process as the aid amount will automatically be deducted at the time of applying for the approved programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be asked to submit following documents together with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. You can get detailed information in this regard by clicking on this link.
The Award is varied depending on which course you are applying for:
- Pathway programmes (English + Diploma) – $ 2,000
- Master of Applied Management – NZ$ 7,000
- Postgraduate Diploma – NZ$ 5,000
- Graduate Diploma – NZ$ 4,000
- Bachelor’s degree programmes – NZ$ 5,000
- Diploma programmes Level 5 and 6 – NZ$ 4,000
- Certificate Level 2-5 – NZ$ 2,000